Monday, May 23, 2011

Long Overdue

My life has been chaotic, leaving little to no-time to write.  However, writing has been long overdue.

My boss quit the salon I was working at and recently started a new one.  Before I found out about the little bundle on the way, I had agreed to go with him.  I thought there would be time, time before he moved, time to rest with his other assistant back in town, but there has been none. 
Thankfully the schedule has not been a full one, and my boss is kind and very understanding of my physical needs to rest.

Unfortunately, that need to rest and the need to be sick is quickly progressing.  Last week, I felt fine except most evenings.  Now I feel sick all day, from the moment I wake up till going to bed.

Despite it all, the new job, the morning sickness, the baby on the way I am consistently reminded of the blessings and the fulfilled promises.

I was getting exhausted with my job, most assistants for my boss last a year and a half.  I've been working with him for two and a half years and now I have an end date in site.  My last day is Oct 29th. unless something outside of my control changes that.  I have enjoyed working with him and he treats me very well, if I had to work I would definitely work with him.  However, I am still excited that my last day is Oct 29th.

Now, for God's fulfilled promise.  Actually, if you are overseas I would love to hear from you because you've played a special part. 

In the earlier post God are You listening? I talked about how the Lord told me who my husband was going to be.  The same girl, the metro girl, who had prophesied that Jesse would be my husband had made me another prophesy. 

When I had called her to excitedly tell her of our engagement, she asked to pray for us.  When she was praying she asked the Lord to bless us as we had our children while we were sharing scripture overseas.  Apparently I  didn't learn the first time, because I thought she was crazy.  Jesse and I, didn't live overseas and weren't planning on it.  Then when we got married and I started dealing with the vaginismus, I thought it would never happen.  Amazingly enough, I started a blog, that talked about how scripture applied to our condition and the emotional issues that come with vulvodynia.

Sex is still painful, but possible and according to the stats I see some readers from overseas, and I am pregnant... So, I would love to hear from you!

Deut 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.

Daniel 9:4
I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed and said, "Alas, O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments,

The Lord brought His people out of Egypt, He gave them their promised land, He promised the Messiah, Jesus Christ, His son, the man who was promised that he would not die till he saw Jesus as a baby; the Bible is full of examples of the Lord’s faithfulness and promises kept.  -New Year's Resolutions

A baby is the promise He had given and is keeping to me and for him/her I am truly blessed.

P.S. With all the morning sickness it has been difficult to find to sit up and write through.  So unfortunately this piece has not been edited to I apologize.  Second, I would love it, if anyone who would be interested in sharing the story and how God has shown himself through their condition, would write me so we could have a guest writer.

So if you are from overseas or willing to be a guest writer or both, please send me an e-mail at
Veronica.P.Coleman@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article. I must say that you put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great blog you have here,this is very very informational web,realy i enjoy this...

      Delete
  4. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information that you have provided is quite usefull for me.and i am looking forward to

    have some more stuff like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete