Sunday, May 8, 2011

Small Delay

I did have plans to write.  I thought through wording and pictures.  I planned to do these things and I got distracted.

Apparently I've had very little break, from the time I lost my V-Card to actual pregnancy. 



Pregnancy was something I thought would never happen due to the inability to actually have sex.  With the birth control making me sick, and PIV not a possibility, I went off the pill a year and a half ago.  When we did start having sex, it was a bit of a shock.  I mean a good one, but we weren't actually prepared that sex would happen.  Seeing as there has been some difficulty sliding into home, we avoided using the rubbers the other times.

I had what I thought would be my last gyno appointment on Thursday.  My doctor informed me that all that needed to be done was practice, since I am significantly better.  I decided to ask how to tell when I am ovulating.  We looked at my cycle, he told me when I would ovulate and because I didn't have to go to the bathroom that was that.  When I got home that evening, I looked at the calender.

The DAY that I lost my V-card began my ovulation cycle.  So the next morning, I took a test and behold a plus sign.  I've taken 3 more tests and the plus continues to show up and faster each time.

We are both truly excited and blessed to have the opportunity to be parents.  It will however be challenging to deal with pregnancy symptoms and a sore vajay jay.  So please keep us in your prayers.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am SO happy for you guys--what a great suprise. Are you doing okay with this big news? I am sure it is quite the shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is: WOAH!

    And: Congratulations!

    I am sure there will be challenges in dealing with your pain condition and pregnancy/childbirth/post-delivery, but it will be amazingly worth it.

    WOAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I don't know what treatments you've tried, but have you tried physical therapy? I have high tone pelvic floor dysfunction that completely prevents intercourse. I am hoping to start physical therapy for my pelvic floor soon, and I just know that will resolve everything.

    It can help vulvodynia too, as it releases pressure and increases blood flow.

    This book is so cheap (US$10 for Kindle or Kindle reader) and I've found it so helpful already. http://www.healpelvicpain.com/ It shows you how to do exercises to stretch your pelvic floor and explains about the various pelvic pain issues. They even have a helpful massage to do when you're constipated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable and I have now subscribed the same, keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for information post. I like to read your blog because you write very cool posts and for pleaces where I never been thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great blog you have here,this is very very informational web,realy i enjoy this...

      Delete
  7. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing a fabulous job keep it up and i am waiting for latest updates from you,,,,and

    your blog is provides me alot of worthwile information about this topic and stuff like

    that,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete