Monday, December 27, 2010

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow

Romans 8:28
 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

How has the Lord been working Vulvodynia for the good in you life?  What is your silver lining, to the dark cloud?

1.  The Lord has been teaching me more about Himself and His ways.
2.  I know my husband truly loves me, its not just a physical thing :)
3.  I don't have to take birth control (haha)
4.  I have met several amazing women, whom I would never have met (Vulvodynia Support FB )
5.  I have learned who my true friends are.

Those are just a few of mine...

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up on reading your blog so this is a little late, but here are a few silver linings for me:

    1. I know God promises to use ANYTHING for the good- including my vestibulitis journey. I am excited to see how God is going to glorify Himself and use me to minister through this condition.

    2. I KNOW my husband loves me- through this whole ordeal our relationship has strengthened tremendously.

    3. I have learned it's okay to express weakness and to talk about 'sensitive subjects' such as this.

    ReplyDelete