Monday, December 6, 2010

How has God spoken to you?

"For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever. He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord. His heart is steady; he will not be afraid until he looks in triumph on his adversaries." Psalm 112:6-8
I'll be honest.  I really was not sure what I would post today.  I saw this verse on a friends status and was encouraged and I hope you will be to.

What has God been teaching you?  I would love to hear about it.  If you are uncomfortable posting on  the blog feel free to e-mail me at Veronica.P.Coleman@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. God has been teaching me how He WANTS me to talk to Him ALL the time. I struggle with feeling like all I do is pester Him- therefore lately I have tended to shy away from talking to Him. As much as parents get annoyed and frustrated when their young child repeatedly yells "Mommy Mommy Mommy" or "Daddy Daddy Daddy", my Heavenly Father loves it when I come to Him and will NEVER get tired of me calling His name. He wants me to tell Him everything- the good and the bad!

    ReplyDelete