Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update Soon to Come

We have officially moved to the new place, which means:

I am closer to actually posting a real post.  Unfortunately we do not get internet until next week, so I can't scan my comics until next Monday night.  (I am at my mom's to post this update)

This week has been hard because, in the process of cleaning, moving boxes and organizing, my vajay-jay muscles have been spasming.  It's amazing how one's body being tense affects everything else.

My mind has turned to mush.

One thing I did want to post was a link to my church's sermon audio podcast.  It was called the Least of These and it is based on the lesson that our worth is in the fact that we are created by God and with purpose.  It's the top on the list and called The Least of the These.

Till next week, hope you will have painless or less painful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment