Sunday, March 6, 2011

A List of My Excuses For Not Posting A Real Post

We closed on our town house on Tuesday, so I have been running behind on writing the series.  So unfortunately the series is postponed for a little while.  I will post on the facebook Vulvodynia Support site when I have updated again.

Now for the list of reasons I can't post a real post

Lots of painting
Working hours later than my scheduled work day
More painting
Cleaning
Gyno appointment in the morning
And last but not least, I came home this evening to find that my baby kitty (Mousey) had an unfortunate accident.  While closing a door, he let his tail slip into the hinge...He snipped off the tip of his tail.  It looks so sad... Thankfully my mom was around so she was able to tend to it and called me. 

And the actual last thing, the tail snippage has not seemed to affect him at all.  He's running around as fast as his legs can carry him, with his pathetic tail waving behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment