Sunday, February 27, 2011

Post Delay

Dear Readers,

I must apologize.  I accidentally took a xanax (part of my assigned exercise routine from the Doctor)  before finishing up my drawings and post editing, and needless to say I am between the fuzzy part of mind-thought and clear thinking.  It feels much like a dream where the radio is playing in the background and you realize that it is not a radio but your alarm clock...actually that sentence made a lot more sense before I wrote it.  I fear I am going to wake up tomorrow and regret having posted this apology now. 

Before I continue to humiliate myself, I'm truly sorry for the let down.  My regular Monday post will now be postponed until either late Monday Evening or Tuesday morning.

By the way, my husband and I are getting ready to close on a town house tomorrow (another reason for the delay (helps me sound less like a failure)), please pray that it would actually happen tomorrow.

Have a painless or less painful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment