Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not Your Typical Monday Posting (that's why its on Sunday)

I am house-sitting for my mother-in-law, which means that I am not in my normal writing atmosphere.  For you, that means reading won’t remotely compare to the rest of my material, because my brain is functioning in a haze (also, with two wailing cats and a dog that likes to sleep with his face on the keyboard (the puppy is mine (I also have a cat but he’s home))) and I don’t know what to write.


When I don’t know what to write, this is the path my brain travels:

Blog...I should write something  0_0

Maybe if I procrastinate something will happen

Blog...I should write something, what was the sermon about this morning? 0_0 (God being unchanging and keeping His promises, but I wrote about that 2 weeks ago.)

INTERNET a.k.a http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/  (super funny btw, as a vulvodynia sufferer check out A Better Pain Scale , its mega funny)  =D

Blog...I should write something 0_0

Why?  >:(

I am benefiting from writing, but is anyone actually benefiting from reading?

Does it sound impersonal, like I’m on a soap-box?

(On a side note, my husband walked in just now, and sarcastically said, “Wow, looks like you’re making progress.”)


___________________________________________________________________________





Well, that was therapeutic! I’ll be in my normal writing environment next week, until then have a painless or less painful week.  


P.S. Most of this post was done while on Xanax, I apologize.

1 comment:

  1. I love the drawings :)

    And most of my posts lately have been myself on amitriptyline- so you are completely understood :)

    ReplyDelete