Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just an update

My sister's surgery went well.  She, as expected, is in a ton of pain though, due to the neck muscles spasming.   Unfortunately it seems they are having some difficulty finding the right mixture of meds, to keep pain down without causing nausea, and also without her breathing going low.  However, we do expect her home Fri night.  Thanks for y'alls prayers.

On a separate note, I would like this blog to be a place where people can be comforted and encouraged by the Lord in their condition, not a place for me to complain about what hasn't worked. 

However, I know there was one question earlier as to the different things I've tried and  I am perfectly comfortable sharing that information over e-mail.  So if anyone would like to talk about those things, prayer requests or anything for that matter, please feel free to e-mail me at Veronica.P.Coleman@gmail.com, or you can facebook me at Veronica Coleman (mine is the picture with a black cat)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog through the link on Carrie's "My Journey" blog... I am a married Christian, recently diagnosed with vulvar vestibulitis. My husband and I have not been able to have intercourse at all, and although we enjoy our sexuality in other ways, obviously this is not something we are content with for the longterm. I am one month into treating with lidocaine, but I think it is too soon to know if anything is helping. Anyway, I am really glad to find your blog and connect with other women in similar situations. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete